20090605

Hussein Chalayan, Colette Dinnigan, Costello Tagliapietra, Akris, Balmain, Rodarte & others @ Claire Holt


Hussein Chalayan


Colette Dinnigan


BCBG Max Azria


Sabyasachi


Dior


Yves Saint Laurent


Zac Posen


Anna Sui


Matthew Williamson


Akris shoes and Costello Tagliapietra dress


Balmain



Rodarte


Julien Macdonald


Thanks to all the help from my amazing friends Clare (cltreanor) and Kasia (UndamyUmbrellla) without I wouldn't have been able to ID alot of these gorgeous clothes!

4 comments:

Kasia said...

I like the Yves Saint Laurent.

We already posted a lot of these. By the way, the ones I already posted on the blog were ones that I found myself, without looking at other blogs. Cltreanor should be a part of the blog because she is basically doing the same thing on her own. :)

Jennifer said...

I love the Dior dress!

Fakeshake3 said...

I know, but they were just spoilers. We always upload spoilers as soon as they are uploaded onto the site then delete them and put them into a new post when the doll is released. And Ill credit you Kasia if you want x

Fakeshake3 said...

And Jennifer I also love her dress, but I love her friend in the photo's Balenciaga gladiators more.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin